- UBS boosted Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX) price target from $540 to $650. Netflix shares rose 13.6% to $570.03 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg raised Boeing Co (NYSE: BA) price target from $150 to $215. Boeing shares rose 0.9% to $212.60 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer raised the price target for Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) from $486 to $1036. Tesla shares rose 1.2% to $854.81 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc raised the price target on Palo Alto Networks Inc. (NYSE: PANW) from $391 to $420. Palo Alto shares fell 0.2% to close at $364.05 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs lifted Lumentum Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LITE) price target from $90 to $117. Lumentum shares rose 1.3% to $95.82 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. boosted the price target for Gritstone Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: GRTS) from $16 to $24. Gritstone Oncology shares rose 6% to $23.60 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target on Natera Inc (NASDAQ: NTRA) from $95 to $140. Natera shares rose 3.1% to close at $123.90 on Tuesday.
- Piper Sandler cut the price target for Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: GBT) from $75 to $50. Global Blood Therapeutics shares rose 1.9% to close at $50.85 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse boosted Bloom Energy Corp (NYSE: BE) price target from $27 to $32. Bloom Energy shares fell 2.7% to $38.86 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target on Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ACRS) from $4.5 to $21. Aclaris Therapeutics shares rose 2.2% to $19.25 in pre-market trading.
Check out other big price target changes here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.